DIGITAL MARKETING APPRENTICE
We are delighted to announce that we are recruiting a digital marketing apprentive for a September 2020 start.
This role is perfect for someone with an interest in a career in digital marketing, working for one of Kents leading football academies.
Duties will include:
- A major part of the role is creating content from our sessions and games for use on social media and our website
- Creating social media content and campaigns for all of our coaching sessions
- Filming and photos at sessions to help gain material for content creation
- To create and launch a TSC YouTube channel to increase engagement from 12-19 year olds
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Responsible for managing website and social media enquiries
- Reporting on social media activity, engagement on growth
- Managing of website and increasing engagement
Apprenticeship Duration: 16 Months
Working Hours: These will vary depending on events being run and will include evenings and occasional weekends.
Based: You will mainly be based around the Thanet area for your working week. With visits throughout the week to our centres around East Kent and Medway.
Pay: Apprenticeship rates
- The candidate needs to be extremely computer literate and have experience developing social media content
- Ideally have some experience with using cameras and filming equipment
- The candidate must be flexible and able to adapt
- Extremely reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to think independently and work on their own at times
- GCSE Grade 4/C (or equivalent) or above in maths & English
This may lead to full time employment on completion of the post or into other companies specialising in digital marketing.
Things to consider
After 12 months of the apprenticeship candidates aged over 19 will receive a pay rise.
Applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check which must be clean.
Applicants must be able to drive and access to their own transport, this is due to the transport of equipment for use whilst out and about assisting with the Digital Marketing of the business.
Role will require working in all areas.
Due to the nature of our business the role will involve working evenings and occasional weekends.