TSC AND ROB HORSWELL TRAINING HAVE TEAMED UP TO OFFER A YEAR 14 PERSONAL TRAINER LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA!
This is for boys and girls currently leaving Year 13 and wanting to gain an extra qualification that is recognised worldwide. This qualification will allow you to enter directly into the industry either employred or self employed. You can enter onto this programme if you are finishing school and dont know what you want to do as a job yet, if you are taking a gap year, or even if you are looking to boost your UCAS points.
There are a huge amount of benefits:
- The course is part time and run over a few days a week, so you can still get employment if you want to earn money. For anyone with coaching qualifications already, there is opportunity for employment with TSC.
- If you are interested in playing football you can also join our sixth form football boys or girls scholarship programmes to train 3 times a week and compete in fixtures. If you are not interested in this, you do not have to join the football squad. This course is not just for footballers, it is for anyone interested in the fitness industry and becoming a personal trainer.
- You will receive 32 UCAS points when you complete the course.
- It is fully funded so does not cost you to attend.
- The highest recognised qualification within the health and fitness sector.
To register an interest please fill out this form and someone will be in contact with you shortly CLICK HERE